Friday, August 26, 2011

MySurvey.com Website Review

This is my third review on websites that you can earn money/free stuff from online.  I am trying to bring you the credible websites that I have actually tried and had success from so you can hopefully stay away from the Scam Websites.
To see my Swagbucks review, Click HERE
To See my Inbox Dollars Review, Click HERE
I have been with MySurvey.com for about a year and a half, and I think it's a great way to make a little extra money.  As you can probably tell from the name of the website, you take surveys.  They send the surveys to your email or you can go directly to the website.  I receive about 1 survey every few days.
When you take the survey, they ask you some questions to see if you qualify.  Usually just basic questions...How old are you? Do you have kids? Male or Female? etc, etc. If you qualify, you take the survey and will receive points.  Sometimes the surveys are for 30 points, sometimes they are for 300 points or anywhere in between.  It just depends on the length of the survey mostly.  If you don't qualify you still receive 5 points.
When you get enough points, you can exchange them for rewards.  As of right now, I have exchanged my points 3 different times for $20 in paypal money (Costs 2200 Points).  Receiving $60 into my Paypal account for just taking surveys is not too shabby, I think.  And I don't even take every survey they send me.  Sometimes I get busy and I just don't have time to take every one.  If I was, I probably would be receiving even more rewards.  But rewards aren't just limited to Paypal. You can recieve Blue-Ray DVDs, Amazon E-Certificates, Gift Cards, Kids Toys, or you can even donate to a charity.  There are many, many, many other rewards as well.
Besides just the rewards, every once in awhile, to go along with my survey I receive a product to try.  After I try it, I take another survey which I receive points for also.
I really like this website.  I have heard of alot of rewards-type websites that when you start cashing in your points and receiving rewards, the surveys start slowing down or you never qualify for anything.  This is not true with MySurvey.  I receive the same amount of surveys as I did when I first started and I still qualify for a good amount of them.  I am looking at my survey history right now, and it looks like about every 2-5 surveys, I qualify for 1.  But remember, it's different for everyone considering they go off specific things about yourself.
I think it's one of the best survey sites I have tried.
If you have also tried MySurvey, tell me how you like it.

1 comment:

Demarious said...

This site is great! I have also been a member of MySurvey for about a year now. In this time i have never had any payment issue with this site. They always eend me surveys to participate in so there is always money to be made.