Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Naked Juice : Green Machine Review

If you look up eating healthy on the Internet, somewhere along the line you will come across Green Smoothies.  I hear about them often but have never actually tried them.  Although, I might have mentioned that I want a juicer for my birthday coming up and a green smoothie is going to be one of the first things I make.

I have been very curious about green smoothies.  If you just think about it, the act of using vegetables in your smoothie and it actually coming out edible just seems weird.  But every time I hear of them, everyone always says there are delicious.  Not to mention, super good for you.  Although my plans of making a homemade green smoothie are on hold until I get a juicer, I recently tried the next best thing...Naked Juice : Green Machine



Green Machine is a 100% Juice Smoothie.

It contains:

(Fruit) Apples, Banana, Kiwi, Mango, and a hint of pineapple.

(Veggies) Spirulina, Chlorella, Broccoli, Spinach, Blue Green Algae, Garlic, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Ginger, and Parsley

All in ONE Bottle!  And when you look at the Ingredients list, the above is exactly what you see, along with natural flavors but besides that it's not weird ingredients I don't know how to pronounce...it's fruit and vegetable.

Also great is that there is no sugar added, no preservatives, non-GMO and it's vegan.  Although there is no sugar added, I do have to mention it is pretty sweet.  It has 28 grams of sugar per serving and even though it is natural sugar...it is still sugar.  Some people say it is too sweet for them to drink, some people say it's good but they can only drink so much of it at one time, and some people say it's perfect.  I am in the "I can only drink so much of it at one time" group but you may be different.

I do really like the taste.  It mostly just tastes like fruit and it's pretty yummy.  As this is my first official tasting of a green smoothie, it makes me want to explore more green smoothies and definitely makes me want to make my own.  (Come on Birthday Fairy, please bring me that juicer...)

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  This review is specifically on Naked Juice : Green Machine not any other Naked Juice Product.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: