Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Review

If I had to choose only one cosmetic product to use for the rest of my life, I would definitely pick mascara.  You apply it, and it instantly makes your face look more alive.  Not too many other products alone can do that.

My lashes are naturally pretty long but I still want a mascara that will make them look even longer and fuller.   I've tried all kinds of mascaras but the one I am loving right now is Rimmel Lash Accelerator.





This mascara isn't just a normal mascara. It's suppose to have a advanced ultra-lengthening formula that instantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer and over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days. 

Seems like a pretty big deal.  Now I did say I love this mascara however, I'm not too sure about it making my lashes grow.  They seem the same to me, and I have been using this mascara well over 30 days.  I think I have been buying this mascara for over a year now.  Kind of disappointed that I didn't see a difference but with that being said, it is still a great mascara.

When applied, my lashes are dark, full, and really long.  I love the way it makes them look.  I really like the brush too.  It's nothing to special, just tapered on both ends but I prefer this shape of brush over a non-tapered brush.  It makes it really easy to get every single lash, even the smaller ones on the inner corners of your eyes. But, the formula is a wet formula so you have to be careful about smudging before it dries.  It can get kind of messy if you aren't.

Overall, I really do like this mascara...it's currently my favorite.  But after I finish this tube, I have a new mascara in my radar and I'm pretty excited to try it so we will see if Rimmel Lash Accelerator will continue to hold the "Favorite" title.

I purchased this product.  All opinions are always my own.  Have an Amazing, Awesome Day!!!

No comments: